1. These are the general terms and conditions of Just Leatherkraft Accessories (Savage Hide). These general terms and conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of Savage Hide.
2. By placing an order you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order placed by you and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof.
Name: Just Leatherkraft Accessories (Savage Hide)
Telephone number: +91 90731 55000
Email address: [email protected]
Certification of enlistment number: 018201016465
Pan number: AEEPD4811L
GST registration number: 19AEEPD4811L2ZI
1. The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and Savage Hide has sent you a confirmation of your order by email.
2. Savage Hide reserves the right not to accept your order if:
- The information entered by you is not correct or complete and if Savage Hide doubts the correctness of this information;
- You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
- You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier order and / or you have failed to pick up an earlier order;
- The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where Savage Hide does not make deliveries.
Savage Hide shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
3. The price indicated on the website at the moment of payment is a total price of all products, including shipment expenses and taxes applicable in India.
4. To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options offered by Savage Hide.
5. Orders that are delivered outside India may be subject to additional surcharges and / or taxes. These surcharges and / or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned in paragraph 2 of this article. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and / or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
6. Savage Hide cannot be held to an offer on its website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact Savage Hide if you have any doubts about the correctness of an offer.
1. Savage Hide will do its utmost to process and deliver your order as soon as possible after receipt of payment. A term of delivery indicated by Savage Hide is indicative. The delivery dates indicated on the website of Savage Hide are based on circumstances known to Savage Hide at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and may be subject to changes due to external factors, such as the method of payment chosen, the manner of transport and internal availability. The delivery dates are also subject to change if you make changes to your order.
2. You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable Savage Hide to deliver your order on time. If you do not cooperate as described in this Article 4 paragraph 2, Savage Hide reserves the right to not deliver the products.
3. Your order will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated on the website of Savage Hide.
4. The ownership of the products ordered will be passed to you at the time when Savage Hide has received your payment for the products ordered by you.
5. Savage Hide will make an effort to deliver the products ordered by you complete and in good condition. In the event that the products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
1. Savage Hide will do its utmost to reproduce the products as faithful as possible on its website. If you are of the opinion that the product ordered by you does not correspond with the reproduction on the website – at the time when the product is ordered – you can use your right of withdrawal. Article 6 of these General Terms and Conditions describes how you can use your right of withdrawal.
2. The lifetime of the products offered by Savage Hide on its website depends on the product's material and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the product. In order to ensure that the products will maintain their longest lifetime and highest quality, it is important to observe the instructions on our website.
Do you have questions about returning your purchase? Please contact us by email: [email protected]. The cancellation period will expire after 7 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us Just Leatherkraft Accessories (Savage Hide), 165/1C Picnic Garden Road, Kolkata 700039 West Bengal, [email protected], +91 90731 55000 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
1. If you are not satisfied with your product(s) ordered, you can return the product within a cooling-off period of seven (7) days after receipt of the product concerned without giving reasons (right of withdrawal).
2. The cooling-off period starts on the day after which you have received the product, or on the day that a third party designated by you (this is not the carrier) has received the product.
3. If you want to use the right of withdrawal, you may also follow the instructions of Savage Hide which you can consult through the website https://www.savagehide.com/shipping&returns/. We want to ask you to return the product or products concerned as soon as possible and to do so in any case within seven (7) days after you have informed us that you want to return the products. The product or products concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in Article 2.
4. After receipt, Savage Hide will inspect the product or products in order to see whether you are eligible for a refund.
5. If a product is eligible for a refund, Savage Hide will pay back the amount paid for the product within five (5) days after receipt of the product concerned into the bank account number used by you.
6. We will not bear the cost of returning the goods. The costs are always for the customer.
7. Products that we have produced especially for you or that we have adjusted at your request, will not be eligible for a refund and cannot be returned. The same applies to sealed products that, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable to be returned and the sealing of which has been broken after delivery.
Savage Hide observes due care in handling your data. You can consult our privacy statement on the website www.savagehide.com/privacy
1. We will do our utmost to have the order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you still have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
2. We aim to solve your complaint as fast as possible.
1. These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between Savage Hide and you (purchaser) in regards to are subject to Indian law.
2. This User Agreement shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Savage Hide and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Kolkata. The High Court of judicature at Kolkata alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Savage Hide may, at any time, modify these General Terms and Conditions. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions will only be effective if the changed version has been published on the website of Savage Hide. We expect you to consult the most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions when purchasing products on the website.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Savage Hide will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Savage Hide on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Savage Hide on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain Savage Hide property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Savage Hide of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Savage Hide under Just Leatherkraft Accessories owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Savage Hide will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Savage Hide is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam". Savage Hide does not regularly review posted Comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant Savage Hide the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Savage Hide and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Savage Hide and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
Savage Hide may suspend Savage Hide live support service at any time without notice. Its executives are not responsible for any delay caused in attending to or replying to the queries via chat.
Any communication through chat may be stored by Savage Hide for reference; customer would not have the right to access this information at a later date. While chatting you may not put on any objectionable information i.e. unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene information. The chat room will not be used for selling of any products or advising on business opportunity or any other form of solicitation. You may proceed further, and chat with our online customer care executive only if you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Savage Hide name, logos & slogans are the trademarks or service marks owned by Amit Dasgupta. All other related products &services are the property of the company Just Leatherkraft Accessories. Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
Savage Hide and its licensor expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this site. Access to this site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Savage Hide or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Savage Hide or third party suppliers. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Savage Hide. You cannot modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You cannot download or copy the Contents displayed on the site. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents, the site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of Savage Hide or its licensor and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The contents and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the contents on this site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all contents are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Savage Hide, and the licensor who have licensed their materials to Savage Hide.com and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all contents on this site is the exclusive property of Savage Hide and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.